Victor Wagner wrote:
> On 2009.10.24 at 13:39:56 -0600, James Yonan wrote:
>
>> Can you submit a patch (as an email attachment) with this fix?
> Attached
>
> This patch also contains X509_NAME_oneline replacement, which handles
> MSB characters.
>
> I've not checked if this patch applies cleanly to unmodified source.
> I've just diffed original 2.1_rc19 source, imported in our subversion
> repository with current working copy and removed all irrelevant chunks.

Thanks for putting this together.

I'm a bit concerned about changing any of the remapping behavior unless no-name-remapping is specified. I see that in some areas, you test the no-name-remapping flag before you modify existing behavior, but in other areas such as my_X509_NAME_oneline, X509_NAME_CHAR_CLASS, and COMMON_NAME_CHAR_CLASS you don't.

Would it be possible for you to rework the patch so that it's a no-op unless no-name-remapping is specified?

James

Victor Wagner wrote:
Can you submit a patch (as an email attachment) with this fix?
Attached
This patch also contains X509_NAME_oneline replacement, which handles
MSB characters.

I've not checked if this patch applies cleanly to unmodified source.
I've just diffed original 2.1_rc19 source, imported in our subversion
repository with current working copy and removed all irrelevant chunks.

developing skills, take BlackBerry mobile applications to market and stay ahead of the curve. Join us from November 9 - 12, 2009. Register now!
http://p.sf.net/sfu/devconference