Greetings,

I've setup the client to use two connection blocks, but wasn't able to
provide certain options in it.

I have one <connection> block in udp mode and the other one in tcp. I'd
like to customize udp-specific options, like fragment, mssfix,
replay-window, tun-mtu. If I put it in udp connection block, then I get error:

Options error: option 'fragment' cannot be used in this context

Otherwise, if I put them globally, I get:

Options error: --fragment can only be used with --proto udp

I think some other options which I haven't tested should be moved to
<connection> blocks, like comp-lzo, no-replay, no-iv, cipher, auth and
may be some more, so one configuration file may be able to connect to
different server configurations.

Am I missing something and workaround exists already?