On Friday 11 December 2009, James Yonan wrote:

> Try adding the "nobind" directive to your client config file.  I think
> this will solve the problem.

That seems indeed to do it. Thank you very much!

However, never in my life could I have imagined that this was due to a setting
*on the client*. For single-homed clients, my (possibly wrong) understanding
was that using or not using "nobind" would essentially be the same.
Since now I'm curious, could you please kindly provide a bit more insight as
to *why* using "nobind" on the client fixes it, and how that affects the
server?

Thank you.

--
D.