David Sommerseth wrote:

On 22/03/10 14:57, Samuli Seppänen wrote:
I somehow managed to miss the attached response earlier today. So the
proxy server error was encountered on T-mobile t-zones web proxy only.
Should we close the bug report or make further inquiries?

This was reported November 2007.  I can't recall having seen too much
fuzz about this issue during the time I've been active on the mailing
lists.  I believe this is a really minor issue.  With only a confirmed
issue with T-Mobile t-zones proxy over 2 years ago, I feel we this issue
is rather limited.

I would suggest closing it.  It can be re-opened if this turns out to be
a needed requirement for OpenVPN.  After all, OpenVPN follows the RFC,
that is the most important thing.  We should avoid adding support for
non-standards unless the it is so widespread that it really is
exceptionally needed.

ACK - let's make this a 'wontfix' .

cheers,

JJK