Davide Brini wrote:
On Thursday 22 April 2010, Davide Brini wrote:
(moving to -devel as this is obviously pertains there more than -users)

Sorry, too quick! I posted an incomplete version of the patch. The attached one should be better.

The only doubt I have is about error handling; in this case, if the allocation of the BIO fails, an error message is logged and nothing is done. Is this the right thing to do?

I don't know if a FATAL error is such a good thing - not being able to set an env var does not warrant a server crash , I'd say.
Also, you're not freeing the BIO as far as I can tell.

apart from that: nice patch !

cheers,

JJK