Am 06.04.12 20:12, schrieb James Ring:
Hey Arne,

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 12:19 PM, Arne Schwabe<schw...@uni-paderborn.de>  wrote:
I have managed to hack a proof of concept together. (Screen shot here:
http://plai.de/android/Bildschirmfoto%202012-04-05%20um%2021.00.57.png)

The core VPN functionality already works. What needs to be done is proper
error handling and configuration, espically integeration of Androids
certificate Managment).
This looks excellent! When can I try it out/hack on it? :)

For all the impatient:

http://plai.de/android/icsopenvpn.apk

But remember this has pre alpha status. Connecting should work, but closing the connection or trying to connect a second time will probably not work. And don't look too close at the patch in the same directory there are still some hacks in the code I need to remove.

Arne