Hi YiWen

On Thursday 12 April 2012 02:28:17 Yi-Wen Cheng wrote:
> I want to translate openvpn into Traditional Chinese.
> Could anybody assist me what should I do to start the work?

Great, thank you! I suppose you want to translate the Openvpn GUI for Windows.
If so, just fetch the English resource file from the repository at [1],
translate the strings in it and make sure you save it UTF-8 encoded. Then send
it to this list or open an issue about it at [2]. Please also change the
language constants to "LANG_CHINESE | SUBLANG_CHINESE_TRADITIONAL" (this will
make a bit more sense after you looked at [1]).

Heiko
--
Heiko Hund | Software Engineer | Tel +49-721-25516-237 | Fax -200
SOPHOS NSG | Amalienbadstr. 41 Bau 52 | 76227 Karlsruhe | Germany