There are a few decision makers who have sent NAKs regarding your patch. This
isn't going to be considered further.

Amm Vpn <ammdispose-...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi,

First I just wanted to know if you are the decision maker for OpenVPN?

Because, the reasons/scenarios you are giving do not make sense to me.
You are not at all considering the real danger (a what-if case)

(Do not take it in offensive way please)

I just wanted to make sure I am posting the patch at right place and to
right person.

I am talking about two users here, one the root user who has access to
system and other a plain admin who has access to config file only.
This is a real world scenario in most of cases where assistant just has
access to frontend and IT head has root access.