Greetings,

I have just added the easy-rsa package to the FreeBSD ports collection,
security/easy-rsa, and security/openvpn is now optionally (default: yes)
depending on security/easy-rsa so people get this, as they did with 2.2.2.

However, I found it hard to collect together the few scattered pieces or
easy-rsa (a tiny bit in the Wiki, in Github, and one tarball in the
download directories) and it appears that it is not entirely consistent
in itself with versioning (file name of the .tar.gz versus files inside
the tarball), missing howto documentation -- so that might look a bit
scary to end users.

Is any work underway to get this nicely arranged in one place in the
Trac wiki, or elsewhere, and make it a first-class subproject?

Thanks & best regards
Matthias