Hi,
On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 08:39:20PM +0200, David Sommerseth wrote:
> From: David Sommerseth <dav...@redhat.com>
>
> OpenVPN would segfault unexpectedly if it would be compiled against PolarSSL
> and the plug-in would expect OpenSSL, or vice-versa.  This segfault would
> not appear before the plug-in would try to access functions which would
> be available if the plug-in and OpenVPN uses the same SSL implementation.
>
> This patch adds a member to the plug-in initialisation function, which
> identifies the SSL implementation.

I already ACKed that, but merging & testing, I found that when you
compile with --disable-ssl, the plugin functions would be passed "0"
as SSLAPI, by pure coincidence (macro not being defined at all, which
seems to be legal in a struct init and maps to 0).

So could you do a v4 that has SSLAPI_NONE in the ovpnSSLAPI and sets that
if neither OpenSSL nor PolarSSL is active?

thanks :-)

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        g...@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de