Hi

I'm having troubles with client-connect and client-disconnect scripts in
OpenVPN 2.3.2.

1) client-connect script is called on the server only once (maybe once
for each user?) and on subsequent connects its previous output is
re-used but the script isn't called again. It looks like the config
produced by the script is cached - can I somehow disable that caching
and force calling the script for every client connect?

2) client-disconnect never seems to be called. If I successfully connect
(and and then kill the client the disconnect is never called. I tried to
wait for a timeout for openvpn to realise the other end has died but it
never happened.

Any idea how what's causing these problems and how to make openvpn do
what I want? That is call the scripts on all client connects and
disconnects?

Thanks!

Michael