Hi,

These three patches add --management-external-key support for polarssl builds.
The code was originally written by Joachim Schipper for OpenVPN-NL, which is why
he is mentioned as the author of the patches. I reworked it a bit to match the
regular OpenVPN codebase better.

Patch 1/3 is just a bit of preparation for patch 2/3.

Patch 2/2 adds the --management-external-key functionality.

Patch 3/3 enables TLSv1.2 signatures. This adds (GPL) code from polarssl's
pkcs11.c to the ssl_polarssl.c file to do the signature selection.

These patches should apply cleanly to the master and 2.3 branches. I suggest
adding them to both branches as these 'fix a missing functionality issue' for
polarssl builds.

-Steffan