Hi,

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 05:35:45PM +0100, Steffan Karger wrote:
> It would be very nice to get full EC support in OpenVPN! :)

Indeed!

From my point of view, I'd ask for a favour - if at all possible, I'd like
to get a consistent set of patches against a fairly recent "master", that
should go in as one batch, and are tested.

What has happened here ("some old patch is re-sent without note that it's
old stuff") is making it harder for me to understand what's going on,
lacking the crypto background to keep track of outstanding crypto features.

Also, I like having somewhat more extensive commit messages for the
crypto patches - I'm a networking guy, and I'm way better at understanding
network-related patches that crypto-related stuff.  So help me with good
commit messages...

thanks,

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        g...@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de