Thanks for you answers,

As you said we would like to use those different subnet to give different
firewall rules.

I just a rapid look at the link you gave me. Why did I need this plugin is
because I dont want to have to setup theconfig file off each client before
hand. I could use the link you gave me, but to had a new group You will
need to edit the client connect script, an same I do not want other people
to edit it. While I'm fine with them editing just the config file.

Where I work, I created two OpenVPN server, and out Help Desk Team is
always adding new user to the VPN, and I do not want them to be allowded to
edit my server.

I'm still working on the plugin as there is still a lot to do, but I really
like the idea of using the organization unit to define the different subnet.