I saw that PR.

I have one question regarding that.
when we deployed openvpn, we used to supply our users a config file without
"nobind" keyword.

it worked for most of our users, however, those who needed 2 or more vpn
connections complained that "port already bind". so, we added "nobind" to
client config files and people become happy.

what about that PR. there might be cases when

1) interactive service installed
2) user is administrator

how many openvpn processes will be running ? how many of them will attempt
to bind to 1194 ?