On 08/06/16 16:45, Arne Schwabe wrote:
On 08.06.2016 17:09, debbie10t wrote:
Hi

On 08/06/16 13:32, Steffan Karger wrote:
On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 2:20 PM, Steffan Karger <stef...@karger.me> wrote:
Please test and provide comments.  I ran the 'make check' test suite, including
t_client tests, and performed manual testing.  But, as Gert eloquently puts it,
this is likely to 'break stuff in interesting ways', so more testing (and
review) is very welcome!
For those of you that rather check out a github branch instead of
applying patches, I pushed my branch - plus some extra debug commits -
to https://github.com/syzzer/openvpn/tree/nego-squashed
I decided to give this a go from git .. but here snappy is still used.
I am happy to get snappy myself but I thought snappy had been dropped ?
thanks

Since it is on git master there is no snappy in there, can you double
check that you used the right branch and not some other outdated branch
of syzzer repo?

First downloaded the wrong repo .. Not sure what I did wrong .. nvm

Second: This is where my git foo falls down .. tried:
$ git clone https://github.com/syzzer/openvpn/tree/nego-squashed
Cloning into 'nego-squashed'...
fatal: repository 'https://github.com/syzzer/openvpn/tree/nego-squashed/' not found

Finally i downloaded https://github.com/syzzer/openvpn/archive/nego-squashed.zip
built ok .. (no snappy)

Sorry to waste your time and thanks for you help