Hi

My buildbots always to fail "fping 4 & 6 -b 3000" tests probably due to
my ISP.

I have found that simply adding "-R -i 5000" to fping 4 & 6 solves my
problem completely.

-R
Instead of using all-zeros as the packet data, generate random bytes.
Use to defeat, e.g., link data compression

-i n
The minimum amount of time (in milliseconds) between sending a ping
packet to any target (default is 25)

As gert does not want to increase the time taken for bots which do not
have this problem, I would like to propose that "-R -i $interval" is
added to t_client.sh.in and $interval be sourced from t_client.rc, where
it can be configured for each slave uniquely. (default=25)

I am still wrestling with git but I could try to make this change
myself, if it gets a thumbs up.  As it is such a low priority (effects
only me) it would seem like a suitable candidate for me to try.
Otherwise, if anybody prefers to apply this for me, I would be most
grateful :-) (if it is acceptable)

Thanks