Hi,

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 09:54:00AM +0200, Steffan Karger wrote:
> > +/**
> > + * As memcmp(), but constant-time.
> > + * Returns 0 when data is equal, non-zero otherwise.
> > + */
> > +static int
>
> I think this should carry an 'inline', now that it's in the header.

Indeed.  Do not put non-inline static functions in headers - they can
end up being compiled into every single compile unit that includes
that particular header (*some* compilers are smart enough to see that
it's static, and not referenced, but they are free to "not care") - and
it's bad code anyway.  Either inline, or non-inline "somewhere" and
just the prototype goes into the header file.

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        g...@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de