Hi,

currently, openvpn does not accept an IPv6 dhcp-option DNS server address.

See:
https://forums.openvpn.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=22705

I also tested this on Win10 client and got the same error:
Options error: dhcp-option parameter DNS '12fc:1918::10:8:0:101' must be
an IP address

So pushing this is ok but once pulled is rejected.

 From IRC openvpn-devel:

cron2 | there is no way to transmit IPv6 DNS information via IPv4 DHCP,
and our current DHCP stuff is IPv4-DHCP

cron2 | this is not an openvpn limitation but an IPv4 DHCP limitation -
we would have to implement an IPv6 DHCP server, which we currently do
not have

dazo | slypknot: could you mail d12fk and selva regarding this and get
their opinion? they're kind of driving the windows part

Regards