Hi,

On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 07:25:57PM +0100, Matthias Andree wrote:
> >      Repair topology subnet on FreeBSD 11
[..]

> This is now part of FreeBSD's openvpn 2.3.13_1 (on the port's head) and
> masked by an option that I enable by default and that I've dubbed
> FIXSUBNET. <https://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports?view=revision&revision=425811>.

Thanks, this is useful.

> If nothing new crops up, I can request to merge this back to the
> quarterly (stable) branch and drop the option if someone deems this
> urgent, else it will propagate to stable ports in early January 2017. I
> should probably kick the option before then and make this patch regular
> (unless 2.3.14 is out sooner, but I understand if people want to focus
> on getting 2.4.0 into Debian).

I might be tempted to do a quick 2.3.14 release in between - there's two
important platform fixes in that branch now (FreeBSD and OpenBSD topology
subnet :-) ) and Lev's recursive routing patch.  Add to that the windows
block-outside-dns patch that I hope to be testing this weekend, and it's
worth a minor bugfix release...  at least "before January".

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        g...@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de