On 01/12/16 18:39, Gert Doering wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Dec 01, 2016 at 05:43:28PM +0100, Christian Hesse wrote:
>> From: Christian Hesse <m...@eworm.de>
>>
>> This line has not been touched in a long time... Let's
>> update the copyright with recent year for README.
>
> I'm fine with merging these, but... could you send a combined
> copyright-date-updating patch for *all* occurances, please?
>
> Each patch that is merged is a few minutes work which should be
> spent thoughtfully :-)

I suggest we take a quick evaluation of updating the copyrights in all
files when we're doing the re-indenting task.  Whether we blend the
copyright update into the patches doing re-indenting, or as a separate
patch ... that's a different discussion (which we can agree upon on a
developers meeting or just on the #openvpn-devel channel whenever).

--
kind regards,

David Sommerseth
OpenVPN Technologies, Inc