Hi,

On Fri, Dec 02, 2016 at 08:48:29AM +0500, ???????? ?????????????? wrote:
> https://opensource.googleblog.com/2016/12/announcing-oss-fuzz-continuous-fuzzing.html

This is generally interesting, of course.

Fuzzing openvpn "as a whole" is quite complicated, though - we do check
our input very well, so the last time someone tried to fuzz TLS packets
to make openvpn "do bad things", all he got was "go away, you stink,
session destroyed" :-)

Anyway - so what's necessary to make this google fuzz testing work?  Do
we instrument our code, or just tell them "hey, here's a useful piece
of software, go figure it out yourself"?

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        g...@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de