Hi,

On Fri, Dec 09, 2016 at 03:52:32AM +0100, David Sommerseth wrote:
> - Instead of checking the complete in_addr_t (which lacked proper htonl()),
>   just do a simple peek at the last byte which contains the first octet
>   of an IP address or subnet mask.

Have you *tested* this on a non-intel platform?

I know that I said on IRC that we might do it that way, but looking
at stuff like print_in_addr_t() I'm not sure our usage of in_addr_t is
consistant with "normal usage of it" (namely, always in network byte
order).

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        g...@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de