Hi,

On Sun, Feb 19, 2017 at 01:03:45PM +0100, Steffan Karger wrote:
> Thank you very much.  You approach looks good to me, and quite closely
> matches what I had in mind for when I would find the time to tackle
> this.  (Which might have taken me a while, so really happy to see these
> patches!)
[..]
> Also very good that this is split up into small and independently
> reviewable patches.  I'll start review soon.

While Steffan is our resident expert on nasty crypto libraries, I just
want to echo the sentiment - having these "chunks" tackle one API function
at a time, they are easily testable, and in case something explodes, it's
much easier to bisect to find the problematic one.

Now back to being a commit slave for Steffan's ACKs :-)  (I do not know
the APIs well enough to properly comment on the changes, I can only run
tests...)

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        g...@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de