Hi,

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 12:45:24PM +0100, Emmanuel Deloget wrote:
> * 0.9.8zh --> EVP_PKEY_id() is not defined. I'm adding this to
> openssl_compat.h and will provide a v2 patch with the change. Once
> added, OpenVPN compiled successfully and was able to connect to my
> /2.3 server.

If possible, please do only resend the commit that got changed, not all
of it (easier to keep track when Steffan starts sending reviews).

> * 1.0.0t --> compile OK, connect OK
>
> * 1.0.1u --> compile OK, connect OK
>
> * 1.0.2.k --> compile OK, connect OK

Great :-)

> * 1.1.0-git --> compile OK, failure to connect. I'm currently
> investigating this issue. I'll  provide a patch as soon as I fix this
> (this is a bit ironic ; I may have forgotten something somewhere...).

Interesting.  Anything useful in openvpn's logs?

> I don't have much time to test with other OpenSSL versions but I guess
> you have the infrastructure that will help.

Well, *I* do not have specific "test across various OpenSSL versions"
infrastructure, but compiling across our buildbot zoo gives us quite a
bit of coverage...  and I assume Steffan has more coverage on SSL library
versions.

thanks for your work!

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        g...@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de