On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 5:29 AM, Samuli Seppänen <sam...@openvpn.net> wrote:

> The OpenVPN community project team is proud to release OpenVPN 2.3.16.
> It can be downloaded from here:
>
> <http://openvpn.net/index.php/open-source/downloads.html>
>
> This is a minor release that fixes a few bugs. This release was made
> primarily because CloudFlare managed to serve obsolete pre-release
> OpenVPN 2.3.15 tarballs which lack a fix for CVE-2017-7478:

Were all copies of openvpn-2.3.15.tar.gz that were downloaded from the
website pre-release versions and not the final versions, or only some?

If only some were the pre-release version, is there a way to tell if a
tarball was the pre-release version or was the actual version? (The
SHA256s of both would be helpful here.)

(I will release three new versions of Tunnelblick with 2.3.16 anyway;
I'd just like to know.)

Best regards to all,

Jon Bullard