> Hi all,
>
> On 17/07/17 12:34, Samuli Seppänen wrote:
>
>> On 15/07/2017 00:43, Jan Just Keijser wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Samuli,

>>> version; I can test the installer on monday morning(no Windows laptop in
>>> my house ;))  I will let you know my findings.
>>>
>>> cheers,
>>>
>>> JJK
>>>
>>> Hi JJK,
>>
>> Excellent, thanks! I will push out the new installer if everything looks
>> good at your end.
>>

> good news and bad news:
>
> + the pkcs11 stuff works as expected, no problems there
> - with openvpn 2.4.3 my existing setup using "redirect-gateway def1"
> stopped working!
>
> I'll downgrade OpenVPN to see if this problem was already there in 2.3.XX
> ; what happens is this:
> - openvpn wants to add a direct route to the VPN server
> - there happen to be TWO gateways to that server with the SAME IP address,
> one via wired ethernet, one via wireless
> - openvpn gets confused and says "route gateway is ambiguous" and refuses
> to add it

@mattock , can we have community meeting, please ?

there were a discussion (regarding changes in openvpn-gui <--> openvpn-core
interoperation) on how to serve routing issues.

there were two suggestions, either make route errors fatal or translate
them to openvpn-gui level.

currently, it is no good

(yes, current error would not have been resolved by those changes, but
error indication would be more clear)