URL  https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/ticket/2

As I mentioned,the custom TCP protocol(I called FakeTCP) bypasses the TCP
over TCP performance issue.Its helpful when UDP is not avaliable(being blocked
or being throttled or not well supported by NAT devices).

This was your reply:
>We are not going to implement it, though. OpenVPN over TCP is needed when
you have nasty firewalls out there that do sequence number checking and all
that - and then your FakeTCP is not going to work either. If you have no
firewalls in the way, OpenVPN over UDP works perfectly well (including
"through NAT").

Sorry,I cant get the logic behind the sentence.

UDP not avaliable is a much more common circumstance,while a nasty firewall
which tracks everything of TCP is just a rare circumstance.

This method solves most of the troubles when UDP is not avaliable just
except the nasty-firewall circumstance you mentioned.

It seems like you rejected a commonly workable feature for a rare
circumstance.

I tried to have a further discussion with you by another reply in the
Tracker,but you closed the issue without a word.

I am okay wheter or not the feature can be implemented.I just hope its
well discussed
and there is a convincing reason if it cant be implemented.If this feature
is acceptable I can make patches.

If you dont have time to discuss with me,plz leave the ticket open for a
few days,so that I can possibly get some more convincing feedback from
others.

Thanks.