Place: #openvpn-meeting on irc.freenode.net
Date: Wednesday 25th Oct 2017
Time: 19:00 CET (17:00 UTC)

Planned meeting topics for this meeting were here:

<https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/wiki/Topics-2017-10-25>

The next meeting has not been scheduled yet.

Your local meeting time is easy to check from services such as

<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock>

SUMMARY

dazo, mattock, ordex and syzzer participated in this meeting.

--

Discussed ways to avoid user fingerprinting in tls-crypt-v2. Agreed that
at best we could offer pseudo-anonymity. Thus it was agreed that instead

--
Samuli Seppänen
Community Manager

irc freenode net: mattock