Hi,

finding lost gems in my mailbox...

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 01:45:09PM +0100, Steffan Karger wrote:
> >  AC_ARG_ENABLE(
> >     [async-push],
> > -   [AS_HELP_STRING([--enable-async-push], [enable async-push support
> > @<:@default=no@:>@])],
> > +   [AS_HELP_STRING([--enable-async-push], [enable async-push support for
> > plugins providing deferred authentication @<:@default=no@:>@])],
> >     ,
> >     [enable_async_push="no"]
>
> ACK.
>
> Related question:  looks both useful and harmless.  Should we enable
> this by default in 2.5?

Skimmed through the code, and generally speaking, this would make sense.

OTOH the code is currently linux only (inotify is not available on FreeBSD,
at least), so this would just change the default but won't get rid of
any #ifdef, unfortunately... :-(

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        g...@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de