Hi,

On Fri, Feb 02, 2018 at 09:34:54AM +0200, Samuli Seppänen wrote:
> Il 01/02/2018 10:07, Gert Doering ha scritto:
> > for the sake of patchwork without leading blanks:
> >
> > Acked-by: Gert Doering <g...@greenie.muc.de>
> >
> > (Samuli, could you adjust the match-regex for A to accept leading blanks?
> > that way, it would auto-parse our commit mails...)
>
> I can have a look and can probably fix this if it is configurable at all.

It's actually configurable in the admin-interface :-) - what sort of
"letters" are displayed, and which regex'es are counted to the
corresponding things ("A", "T", ...)

I can't find a pointer to it in the docs right now, but remember seeing
it on your screen at the Hackathon :-)

gert

--
now what should I write here...