>> Note: active-ftp NAT will never be merged - that is way too intrusive.
Yes, we realize that.  That is why we didn't pursue acceptance any
further.  But we still require it because we have to support a large number
(currently around 3000) of legacy devices that cannot be changed away from
active-ftp and client-nat is required.  So for now, we are resigned to
running our own build.

>>  The other NAT patch got lost somewhere but still has chances.
Since we have to run our own build anyway, and no one seemed interested, we
didn't pursue this one.

Thanks for the answer re TAP-Win32, we will try it out as soon as the
binary is released.

Best,
Marvin