Hi,

On Tue, Jun 05, 2018 at 04:06:10PM -0400, selva.n...@gmail.com wrote:
> From: Selva Nair <selva.n...@gmail.com>
>
> M_DEBUG only indicates the type of the message and will print even
> at verb 0.  Use D_LOW which is M_DEBUG combined with verb = 4 and
> a mute level.

This does not want to apply for me - the tun.c hunk says "apply at
line 1043", but the line in question is in line 893, and the
context is different.

I assume this was on top of Antonio's v6-only 1/5?

OTOH this is trivial enough... I think the patch makes sense, it will
inevitably create a conflict with Antonio's v2 1/8, so I'll just
mangle the patch by hand.