hi,

I have some very amazing expirience with app veyor when I was playing with
mingw builds.
there was an issue related to mingw and I saw it between builds (mingw
upgraded), so I first decided "could it be app veyor ?!"

people from app veyor were very helpful in troubleshooting that.

so, I guess we can try to open an issue in their tracker this time as well.

as for network share - due to "wanna cry" and similar malwares, network
shares are blocked over internet usually.
another option might be to try build services at https://visualstudio.com