Am 11.04.19 um 04:07 schrieb Eric Thorpe:
> Hi All,
>
> This patch relies on Arne's "Add send_control_channel_string_dowork
> variant" patch.
>
> This patch modifies auth so that on a renegotiation the client is
> informed of a SESSION re-auth failure during a renegotiation if either
> their auth-token has expired, or they enter a wrong password in the case
> of auth-nocache for example.

Unfortenately this patch modifies the same code path that the auth-token
patch set modifies and creates conflicts.

So this patch depends on the earlier patches of the patch set (which
happen to be already applied) but breaks the later ones of the patch set

So while the patch looks good enough, I would like to postpone it after
the auth-token set has been applied.

Arne