by "high level" compression doc I mean something like that

a) road warrior scenario (remote access for enterprise users) - should we
enable compression ? or traffic usually is compressed ? RDP is compressed ?
any way to estimate compression (like $gzip_ratio in nginx)
b) lz4, lzo, ... which one to choose ?
c) how to push compression settings, best practices on that

@mattock, what do you think, should some such documentation present on
https://openvpn.net ?