Samuli Seppänen <sam...@openvpn.net> on Mon, 2020/04/20 09:13:
> On a related note: I think we should consider stopping the distribution
> of the security list's public key from our webservers and just instruct
> people to fetch the key from the keyservers and refresh it if they have
> trouble.

Key server operation became instable lately. I would suggest to set up a web
key directory (WKD):
https://wiki.gnupg.org/WKD

Downloading the key from your WKD would require this command from a
recent gpg:

gpg --locate-keys secur...@openvpn.net
--
main(a){char*c=/*    Schoene Gruesse                         */"B?IJj;MEH"
"CX:;",b;for(a/*    Best regards             my address:    */=0;b=c[a++];)