I tried this again on a completely fresh Win10 VM.

The experience was the same, IPv6 works v4 does not.

When installing as an admin user and then switching to a non-admin, the installation still continues but does ask for admin password. But the result is still the same, no IPv4.

Uninstalling and then installing as a non-admin from scratch seems a lot smoother but the final result is the same, no IPv4.

Win10 install from non-admin seems to be cleanly done but the result is no Ipv4.

Win10 install as admin user is not so clean. OpenVPN installer seems to be left in an incomplete state until a non-admin user logs in. In my opinion, this is not ideal considering the number of single user machines in use. Microsoft do what they must to protect the system when a single user machine is in use, openvpn should not be so picky..

Win7 .. same result, no Ipv4.

Win7 install seems to have the same issues of who is allowed to install openvpn but does a bad job of it, no admin password prompt.

I know this is a beta so I'm not complaining, only offering feedback

Regards