Hi Arne,

> Okay, I looked at the code and you are right. That code is a mess. It
> basically
> calls select/pool with a timeout of 0, then actively does select/pool in
> management for 1s and does this in a loop. That this totally wrong indeed.
>
> I think we should be more radical here. Always do a 1s poll/select timeout and
> do a 0s management sleep/poll. That will also make the code a bit simpler.

Othe thing, management_sleep(0) results in infinite wait, so I;ve changed api
in subsequent patch.
Now, management_sleep() can handle only non-negative value and
managemet_event_loop_n_seconds() can take negative values to have infinite
wait, if necessary.
Since there were no negative or zero parameter for management_sleep() users, no
side effect behavior change is expected.
Seems, a bit simpler can't be achieved :)

--
Best Regards, Vladislav Grishenko