Hi Gert,

which version of autoconf exactly is causing this explosion?

Juliusz

On 18/03/2021 14:56, Gert Doering wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 02:21:02PM +0100, Gert Doering wrote:
Your patch has been applied to the master branch.

I have not tested actual WolfSSL builds, but done a quick compile test
to see if it would break old/new openssl or old/new mbedtls configure
runs.  All works :-)
Well.  That was too fast.

I did not test with older autoconf versions, and it turns out that
PKG_CHECK_VAR() is not supported on older versions - this got introduced
by the WolfSSL patch, and half our buildbots have exploded (Ubuntu 16,
Ubuntu 18, NetBSD 8.1).

So, we need a fix for that... possibly some addition to our m4/ directory,
or a rewrite of this configure.ac hunk.

And we want it quick, because our buildbot infrastructure is half-down
now...