Sorry about that! I'll send it again from my personal account later.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gert Doering [mailto:g...@greenie.muc.de]
Sent: vrijdag 19 maart 2021 18:30
To: Maximilian Fillinger <maximilian.fillin...@fox-it.com>
Cc: openvpn-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Openvpn-devel] [Patch] Wipe Socks5 credentials after use

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 19, 2021 at 04:45:18PM +0000, Maximilian Fillinger via
Openvpn-devel wrote:
[..]

The patch itself is OK (I think), but actually applying it will mess up the
Author: information in git, because you are sending from a domain that has
DMARC p=reject.  So mailman is massacring your From: line into this

From: Maximilian Fillinger via Openvpn-devel
<openvpn-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>

... and this is what will be the Author of the commit.

Can you send this from an account that is not set up to intentionally harm
mailing lists?

"If was one thing all people took for granted, was conviction that if you  feed
honest figures into a computer, honest figures come out. Never doubted  it
myself till I met a computer with a sense of humor."