#if EXTENDED_SOCKET_ERROR_CAPABILITY
      /* if the OS supports it, enable extended error passing on the socket */
-    set_sock_extended_error_passing(sock->sd);
+    set_sock_extended_error_passing(sock->sd, sock->info.af);
  #endif
  }

I have to NACK this patch. sock->info.af is not the actual address familiy but the family we want to use and it might be 0 if there is no udp4/udp6 in the config file.

For a client you can look at sock->info.lsa->actual.dest if that is defined. For a server we seem to actually override/set that info.af value according to my debugger but with a client I get 0 in that value. It looks that set_mtu_discover_type in the same function has the same problem, so it is easy to this mistake.

Arne