Hi,

On Mon, Sep 26, 2022 at 12:13:57AM +0200, Antonio Quartulli wrote:
> For now I will just remove the brackets from case 2, where they are not
> needed.

TBH, I think we should just not use switch/case here.

It might seem elegant, to do this with a fall-through switch/case, but
it turns out to be not very elegant due to the restrictions on local
variables.   Also, if someone ends up setting push-peer-info to 4,
they will get "nothing at all" now, instead of "everything".

To keep to your idea of doing this in blocks "3", "2+3", "1+2+3" one
could do

   int detail = session->opt->push_peer_info_detail;
   if (detail >= 3)
   {
   }
   if (detail > 2)