Am 04.02.23 um 07:40 schrieb selva.n...@gmail.com:
From: Selva Nair <selva.n...@gmail.com>

- Minor changes to the build system to include some
   dependencies for Windows build

- test_tls_crypt not built as it will pull in win32.c and
   its dependencies

- If cross-compiling, "make check" will only build the tests but not
   run any. Copy to Windows and run manually. Executables are in
   <buid-dir>/tests/unit_tests/openvpn/.libs/ and these depend on
   cmocka.dll in addition to openssl libs that some tests link to.

   Building with mingw on Windows should run the tests (untested).

v2: networking_testdriver was mistakenly enabled to run, while
originally it was only set to build. Corrected.

I am currently testing this and also trying to add this to the Github actions. This patch seems fine but I get other weird errors and cmocka builds fine crosscompiling on my own machine but breaks for some reason in Github Actions. I am looking into these problems and will give a full review after I solved those issues.

Arne