Attention is currently required from: flichtenheld, plaisthos.

chugly has posted comments on this change by chugly. ( 
http://gerrit.openvpn.net/c/openvpn/+/1949?usp=email )

Change subject: tests: add an end-to-end test for --route gateway keywords
......................................................................


Patch Set 3:

PS3 changes how the test decides it cannot run. The tunnel is now waited for 
separately from the route and /dev/net/tun is checked up front, so an 
environment that cannot open a tunnel skips. A tunnel that comes up without the 
route, or with the wrong gateway, is still a failure. Both paths now print the 
client and server logs along with the addresses and routes.

That is a guess at the cause though. PS2 failed arch-factory-default and 
debian-13-factory-default and I have not managed to reproduce either. It passes 
here as a normal user and as root, and in the full tests/ suite alongside 
t_cltsrv.sh. Every other builder is green, including debian-unstable, so it 
does not look like a toolchain issue.

I also do not know how to read the buildbot logs. The links in the checks point 
at buildbot.community.aws.openvpn.in, which I cannot reach, so I have no way to 
see what actually failed. If someone can paste the relevant part of either log, 
or tell me how to get at them, I can fix the real cause instead of guessing.


--
To view, visit http://gerrit.openvpn.net/c/openvpn/+/1949?usp=email
To unsubscribe, or for help writing mail filters, visit 
http://gerrit.openvpn.net/settings?usp=email

Gerrit-MessageType: comment
Gerrit-Project: openvpn
Gerrit-Branch: master
Gerrit-Change-Id: I2e8f1449fe54e7f628e2bdb042ee2a567f25e02d
Gerrit-Change-Number: 1949
Gerrit-PatchSet: 3
Gerrit-Owner: chugly <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: flichtenheld <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: plaisthos <[email protected]>
Gerrit-CC: openvpn-devel <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Attention: plaisthos <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Attention: flichtenheld <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Comment-Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2026 01:58:09 +0000
Gerrit-HasComments: No
Gerrit-Has-Labels: No
_______________________________________________
Openvpn-devel mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/openvpn-devel

Reply via email to