Hi,

On Mon, Jul 01, 2013 at 05:39:26PM -0700, Jan Just Keijser wrote:
> and in that directory you'll need to create hashed versions of the
> certificate and CRL's used; the .crt files should be renamed to <hash>.0
> and the .crl files to <has>.r0
> where <hash> is the output of
>   openssl x509 -hash -noout -in ca.crt

Out of curiousity, as I've seen this mentioned a few times but never read
a reason for the hash-thing - how does openvpn (or apache, etc.) know the
hash for the CRL file to look for, when it hasn't seen the CRL yet?

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        g...@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de