Hi,

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 10:22:52AM +1300, Jason Haar wrote:
> What feature does "--remote-random-hostname" give you that having a
> 10second TTL on one DNS record wouldn't?

well, some DNS caches are known to enforce a minimum TTL, some of them in
the "hours" range...

But I'm not actively defending the feature, I'm just repairing it to
make it do what the example in the documentation states :-)

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        g...@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de