Hi,

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 02:06:21PM +0100, George Ross wrote:
> > James posted a patch to the openvpn-devel list which will do that, and
> > that should apply to master and to 2.3.3:

> >   http://article.gmane.org/gmane.network.openvpn.devel/8560
>
> That doesn't apply cleanly to 2.3.3 for me either.  Do I need the other
> three parts of the patch as well?

No, the other parts are unrelated.  Could you please give git master a
try?  That patch applies to git master (and it should be possible to
cherrypick back to 2.3, but that might run into issues with PolarSSL
1.2 and 1.3).

Which bits do not apply?  If it's only the PolarSSL bits, you can leave
them off for the test.

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        g...@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de