Hi,

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 11:28:47AM +0100, j.witvl...@mindef.nl wrote:
> I was testing on UDP
> It does not mean I won't be testing with tcp, but that volume is near too
> nothing compared what we need for udp...

Mmmh, on UDP, it's not the number of sockets...

I still feel it's related to file descriptors somehow, it's just a
too-magic number.

Could you run "lsof -p <process-id>" on the OpenVPN server when you
have 1000 clients connected?  That will show the open files, so maybe
we're leaking something.

Is this with 2.3.6 or with git master?

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/