This is on Windows 7.  Before I used the 'easy-rsa' script for RSA keys.  Now I
would like to know how to generate CA, server, client, etc. using ECDSA keys?
Thanks!

[Sorry, forgot to post to the list...]

The GIT version of EasyRSA will do EC keys/certs. [You can just download it and
use it - it's pretty easy.]

[Beware though, I believe that the keys are all encrypted with PBKDF v1 which,
while I don't know the specifics of, evidently uses VERY POOR encryption, and
is quite easy to break. [IIRC, something along the difficulty of breaking 56bit
DES - i.e. VERY BAD.]

IMO, the EasyRSA scripts *really* need re-writing to resolve this. I've done so
for my own purposes for RSA keys/certs, and it's possible the same code would
work for EC keys/certs - but I've never looked at it.

My code, frankly, sucks - so I don't believe it's ready for prime time - but I
haven't seen any real interest or desire from the devs of EasyRSA to address
this yet.

But you can always use EasyRSA to generate all the keys/certs and then
re-encrypt them using the OpenSSL tools. [Just make sure you keep the poorly
encrypted original keys very safe, and destroy them completely after you've
re-encrypted them.

HTH

-Greg